All proposals must contain the following information:
- Presentation Type: There are four types of presentations:
- Practice session – 45 minute session highlighting a pedagogical practice
- Panel session – 45 minute session on innovative pedagogical topics in the form of a panel discussion
- Research session – 45 minute session highlighting recent pedagogical research
- Poster session – 30 minute session describing innovative pedagogical practices or research in the form of a poster.
- Presentation Title: The presentation title should be descriptive and no longer than 50 words
- Presentation Abstract: The presentation abstract should be approximately 50-100 words in length and should provide an indication of the proposed presentation’s subject, content, and delivery method. This abstract will be printed and distributed to all conference attendees at the conference.
- Proposals should include the following sections:
- Objectives – What will participants be able to do, think, etc. as a result of attending your presentation?
- Primary Audience – Who is the primary audience for your presentation?
- Activities – How will interactions with participants be fostered?
- Summary – Up to 1000 words
- References – Up to 5
- Proposal Keywords – 3-5 keywords