Live and Recorded Session Criteria
This year, the format will be a one-day virtual, synchronous conference composed of LIVE and recorded presentations held on Monday, October 17, 2022.
The day of live presentations will begin at 8:30 am EST and end by 4:00pm EST.
The recorded presentations will be on a variety of topics and will be available during and after October 17, 2022. Live presentations will be grouped into sessions that consist of two presentations followed by a shared 20 minute Q&A period.
Both live and recorded sessions please consider the following:
- Make sure that you have good lighting. You can use an external light or a window
- Make sure that you are in a private space without distraction or noise
- If you have the ability to use an external microphone this will help the clarity of your audio
- Your presentation must be no more than 20 minutes maximum
- Make sure that your presentation is no longer than 20 minutes in length
- Enter the zoom room for your presentation 10 minutes before your presentation begins
- Be prepared to share your screen. If there is audio you will want to check the “Share sound” checkbox in the lower left corner of the Zoom share window
In order to record your presentation we ask that you follow these steps.
- Open up your personal Zoom room
- Click record and record to your local computer
- Once finished, close the Zoom room and wait for the video file to process
- Go to www.wetransfer.com
- Use the form on the page to send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Recorded webinars should be submitted by September 15, 2022